Skip to Main Content
Sign Up For News
A Message from the President & CEO
Board & COW Minutes
Board of Commissioners
Message from the Board of Commissioners
Our Core Values
Safety & Security
Vision & Mission Statement
Family Self-Sufficiency Program
Housing Choice Voucher Program
Central Resident Advisory Board
Health Profession Opportunity Grant
How Do I...
No Smoking Policy
Resident Opportunity & Self-Sufficiency
ABC's of Procurement
Accounting & Finance
Becoming a Business Partner with LMH
Insurance for Contractors-Vendors Requirements
Real Estate Development & Modernization (REDM) Department
Requirements for Construction Bonding
Vendor Forms & Documents
Vendor Invoice Submission
- City of Toledo 2015 - 2019 Consolidated Plan 2nd Substantial Amendment
- Notice to Residents: Eviction Moratorium Extended
- Lucas Metropolitan Housing to Extend Eviction Moratorium
- Lucas County CARES Act Funding Supports Internet Access For Low Income...
- Attention LMH Residents residing in Port Lawrence Homes
- LHM Awarded HUD Grant to Help Families Become Self-Sufficient
- Toledo Blade: McClinton Nunn revitalization to spark larger Junction n...
- LMH offers many ways to keep tenants in homes
- 2021 will be a 'breakthrough' year for agency, says LMH CEO
- LMH Names Anneliese Grytafey as New Chief of Staff
- Mr. Antrone "Juice" Williams, President of our C-RAB council, is honor...
- Key Facts and Critical Information About LMH Eviction Policies and Pro...
- 2019 LMH Annual Report
- Lucas Resident Services Corporation Awarded a Huntington Digital Inclu...
- PRESS CONFERENCE: "48 HOURS OF NO GUN VIOLENCE; 6:00 PM, TODAY, FRIDAY...
- Lucas Metropolitan Housing Receives Ohio Auditor of State Award
- Lucas Metropolitan Housing (LMH) Responds to Shooting at Parqwood Apar...
- Public Notice - Proposed Revision to Utility Allowances
- Lucas Metropolitan Housing and Lucas County Job and Family Services (L...
- Water Issue At Parqwood Apartments Being Resolved
- Draft: City of Toledo CAPER (Consolidated Annual Performance & Evaluat...
- "Home to Stay" Rental Assistance Program
- Public Notice: COVID-19 HUD Waivers Update
- LMH Response to Altercation at Vistula Manor
- Lucas Metropolitan Housing Announces Home to Stay Program
- Lucas Metropolitan Housing is Recognized by NAHRO with Agency Award of...
- Mask Mandate Passed by Toledo City Council
- Potential Community COVID Exposure - Toledo-Lucas County Health Depart...
- City of Toledo - Final Consolidated Plan 2020-2024
- Eviction Moratorium Letter
- HCVP Landlord Info: Preventing Evictions
- Official Statement from LMH CEO - Breaking the Cycle of Injustice
- Renter Assistance for City of Toledo Public Housing Residents
- On-Site COVID-19 Testing at No Charge for Lucas Metropolitan Housing R...
- LMH Area Office on Aging Food Box Program
- City of Toledo 2015-2020 Substantial Amendment
- Lucas County Department of Jobs & Family Services - Access Our Service...
- Summer 2020 Connecting Kids to Meals
- LMH Consolidated Business Continuity Action Plans Final
- Social Distancing Protocol
- Public Notice: COVID-19 HUD Waivers
- LMH to transform old Park Hotel into apartments for those aging out of...
- Lucas Metropolitan Housing continues housing efforts during crisis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Business Continuity Plan
- HCV Program Announcements amid COVID-19 Outbreak
- Lucas Metropolitan Housing Implements the Agency's Business Continuity...
- Notice to Residents Coronavirus
- COVID-19 FAQs - Residents
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - Property Management
- LIPH Program Announcements amid COVID-19 Outbreak
- Joaquin Cintrón Vega Named LMHA President & CEO
- LMHA COVID-19 ACTION PLAN
- Lucas Metropolitan Housing Official Statement about the Coronavirus Di...
- Launch of the Bridge to Independence and Success Pilot Program
- Demetria Simpson to Leave Lucas Metropolitan Housing as President and ...
- Notice of Closing the Low-Income Public Housing (LIPH) Waiting List
- Grand Opening Collingwood Green Phase III
- Central Resident Advisory Board (C-RAB) Installation Ceremony
- LMH Receives Renewal Award from HUD
- LMH in the Community
- LMH is responding to the complaint about no hot water at Vistula Manor...
- United Way Selects LMH as Lead Partner for Housing/Shelter Stability P...
- Toledo Area Community Comes Together to Improve Service Delivery to th...
- Public Notice - HCVP Wait List Opening
- LMHA Awarded HUD Jobs Plus Grant
- Re: Parqwood Apartments Boiler Situation
- LMHA Responding to Residents at Parqwood Apartments
- Ohio Fair Housing Summit, 9/21/2018
- TPS kicks off series of family outreach events
- Lucas Metropolitan Housing Authority and Sherwin-Williams Partner to I...
- WNWO-TV24 LMHA Housing Choice Voucher Program
- LMHA HCVP Community Partners Symposium May 24, 2018
- Lucas Metropolitan Housing Authority to host the Housing Choice Vouche...
- Lucas Metropolitan Housing Authority Partners with Jones Leadership Ac...
- Public Notice - Revisions to Utility Allowances
- Public Notice - Updated Utility Allowance and Schedules
- 2017 Utility Notice and Comment notice and comment requestV3
- Public Notice - HCVP Wait List Opening
- Public Notice - Annual Review of Local Utility Rates and Consumptions
- 2017 Proposed Utility Allowance Changes
- 0300c-Lucas MHA OH-Collingwood-HUD 52667-2017-Phase II
- 0300b-Lucas MHA OH-Collingwood-HUD 52667-2017-Phase I
- Lucas MHA OH-S8-Update UA Study-Sep 2017-Part2
- Lucas MHA OH-S8-Update UA Study-Sep 2017-Part1
- 0300c-Lucas MHA OH-HUD 52667-2017-County
- 0300b-Lucas MHA OH-HUD 52667-2017-Cities
- LMHA Helps Families Find Permanent Housing
- Light The Night: A Recognition of Local Organizations Partnered in the...
- Children get fit, have fun in E. Toledo program
- Lucas Metropolitan Housing Authority Names Demetria Simpson as Preside...
- Demetria Simpson to replace Martin LaMar as Interim President and Chie...
- LMHA Warns: Beware of Fraudulent Section 8 Applications
- Trump Proposed 6.2 Billion HUD Budget Cuts Lucas Metropolitan Housing ...
- Lucas Metropolitan Housing Authority Welcomes LISC Americorps Member
- Lucas Metropolitan Housing Authority as Recipient of 7th Annual "Play ...
- Lucas Metropolitan Housing Authority Begins 2017 with New Board Chairm...