Lucas Metropolitan Housing (LMH) was awarded 123 Emergency Housing Vouchers (EHV) from the Housing and Urban Development (HUD), to address homelessness in the Toledo, Lucas County area. Assistance is provided to eligible individuals and families who are:
• At risk of homelessness,
• Fleeing, or attempting to flee, domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault stalking, or human trafficking, or were recently homeless or have a high risk of housing instability. If you are interested in housing through the EHV program please call 211.
LMH is currently seeking landlords to help support the EHV effort. "Help Us Help Others"
In addition to your monthly rent, you will receive a one time incentive payment:
• Landlords will receive $650 for the 1st unit leased and $350 for the 2nd unit leased within the following high opportunity zip codes: 43551, 43552, 43537, 43528, 43560, 43619.
• Landlords that lease outside of the high opportunity zip codes will receive $350 for each unit leased. Incentives are available until funds are exhausted.
How do I know if I have leased to an EHV participant?
- "EHV" will be written across the top of their voucher.
- An LMH Housing Specialist will provide you written notice of your incentive eligibility.
- Your new lease holder can also confirm they are an EHV participant.
If you have leased your property to an Emergency Housing Voucher holder, please complete the EHV Landlord Incentive Form to receive your incentive payment.
Please note: Submitted forms ineligible for the incentive will be discarded.
To have your property listed for leasing please visit:
For more information about the EHV program, please contact us at [email protected]
Landlord Resources and Incentives
Landlord Testimonial Video: