Skip to Main Content

Web Accessibility
Font Resize


419-259-9400 HCVP 419-246-3183
More >

Packets & Forms

HCVP Annual Review Packet

If you are a current HCVP client and have an annual review scheduled, please printout and complete the Annual Review packet. You will need to submit the Annual Review Packet to our office.

Report of Change Form

If you are a current HCVP client and have an income or family change to report that is before your Annual Review, please printout and complete the Report of Change Form. You will need to submit the Report of Change Form and supporting documentation to our office. Income and Family Changes must be reported within 10 days of the change. 

Payment Standards and Utility Allowances

Change of Ownership Request

If you have recently purchased a property or changed the management company where a Housing Choice Voucher Program participant resides, please complete the Change of Ownership Request form.

Owner Change of Address

If you are a current HCVP landlord and need to change your mailing address, please use the Property Owner Change of Address Form.

Landlord Direct Deposit

The Housing Authority now offers direct deposit for landlords to receive their Housing Assistance Payments electronically. It's fast, safe and convenient. Just complete the Direct Deposit Form.

Rent Increase Form

A Rent Increase Application form can be used when making changes to the lease agreement. A change to the lease agreement may occur any time after the initial lease term expires but not less than 12 months. The tenant must receive a 60-day notice when making adjustments to the lease agreement.

Hearing Request

If you are a current HCVP client and have received a Notice of Termination, you are entitled to a hearing. Please use the Request for Hearing form to submit your request.

Intent to Vacate Notice

If you would like to request a voucher to move, please complete the Intent to Vacate notice and return to either the Housing Choice Voucher Program office or our Customer Service department at [email protected].