LIPH Program Announcements amid COVID-19 Outbreak
To LIPH Residents, Vendors and Partners:
The spread of the COVID-19 is a critical nationwide concern and a top priority of Lucas Metropolitan Housing (LMH). We must work together to ensure that our staff, participants, residents, landlords, and partners are protected when working with LMH.
- Effective March 18, 2020, LMH closed their Low Income Public Housing (LIPH) office locations LMH remains open to serve our residents, vendors, and partners; however, to ensure the safety of all during the COVID-19 pandemic, services will be limited to telephone, email, US mail, and fax only. There will be no immediate in-person assistance to the public until further notice. LMH is closely monitoring the COVID19 situation and will update as necessary.
- Closing our offices does not mean that LMH is closed for business. We remain committed to our mission and the families we serve. The Asset Management Department will conduct as much business as possible via telephone and email, and will respond to emergency situations as needed. If you are an LIPH Resident, you should contact your Property Manager for assistance during this time. The Occupancy Department will not host any in-person meetings, onboarding classes or client meetings. Instead, business will be conducted via telephone or email.
Office Visits, Inspections, and Routine Work Orders Temporarily Suspended
- Due to Ohio's Stay-At-Home directive and concerns regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, effective Tuesday, March 24, 2020, clients should not come into any LMH Low Income Public Housing office to drop off any paperwork. All business should be handled via telephone, email, US mail or fax. Property Managers will contact residents to schedule meetings as necessary.
- Residents are still required to pay their Rent. Residents who experience a loss of income during this COVID-19 pandemic may report this to their Property Manager via email, US mail or fax. Verification of the income change should be included to determine eligibility of additional rental assistance support during this time.
- All LMH Playgrounds are closed during this time and residents should not gather on the playgrounds.
- Please refer to the COVID-19 FAQ page located on LMH's website
Thank you for your continued cooperation and support
- Asset Management Team