Lucas County Department of Jobs & Family Services - Access Our Services
Apply for Food, Cash and/or Medical Benefits (or Check Case Status)
By Phone: 1-844-640-6446
Our Building at 3210 Monroe St. remains closed to the public.
Print online forms www.lucasjfs.org (click "Downloadable Online Service Center Forms")
Pick Up or Drop Off Applications/Verifications
Pick up applications/forms M-F 8am - 4pm outside in front of our building at 3210 Monroe St.; drop off paper applications and verifications in the drop box to the right of the Main Entrance, by the sidewalk, 24 hours a day.
Submit Verifications and Documents
Please include your social security number and/or case number on ALL documents.
Mail: P.O. Box 10007, Toledo, OH 43699
Fax: (419) 213-8820
Please add your current phone number or contact information on your documents.
- Proof of Income
- Proof of any child support paid
- Proof of citizenship or qualified alien status for children in need of care.
- Proof of a qualifying activity for all caretakers in the household (for example: work or school/training).
- Provide the name and address of an eligible Childcare provider for each child in need of care.
(To find a Childcare Provider in Lucas County and surrounding area visit: http://childcaresearch.ohio.gov).
Things to Know
- All applications and documents will be processed as normal.
- You will receive an appointment letter with details for when to call for your scheduled interview.
- Redeterminations and Interim Reports will not be issued or required for completion for June 2020.
- For proof of Eligibility or Income Statements: Call 1-844-640-6446 or email your request:
(type "Income Verification" in the subject line.)
- All important updates are shared at: www.facebook.com/LucasCountyDJFS/