Lucas Metropolitan Housing Announces the Opening and Closing of the Public Housing Waiting List
Lucas Metropolitan Housing (LMH) will be opening the waiting list for public housing throughout Lucas County, Ohio, beginning Monday, July 25, 2022.
• When to apply: Applications will only be accepted from Monday, July 25, 2022, beginning at 12:01 a.m., through Wednesday, July 27, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.
• How to apply: You must apply online at our website: www.lucasmha.org. Click on "Apply Online," then complete and submit the online application for placement on the waiting list.
• For questions: Contact us at (419) 259-9477 or (419) 259-9427. Please allow at least 48 hours for a response.
• Applications will not be available at any LMH office. You must apply online.
• Placement on the waiting list does not guarantee eligibility for admission.
• There is never a fee to apply for rental assistance programs operated by LMH.
If you require a reasonable accommodation because of a disability to apply, please submit a written request on or before July 27, 2022, by email to [email protected]; or by U.S. mail to: Lucas Metropolitan Housing, Public Housing pre-application, 211 S. Byrne Rd. Toledo, OH 43615, or contact us at one of the phone numbers listed above. Please include your name, address, telephone number, and email in your request.