Who is my Housing Specialist?

Lisa Gowing (A-Co) (419) 214-4602; Tina Cunningham (Com-Ham) (419) 259-9485; Heather Allison (Han-Lad) (419) 254-4475; Sophia Ramos (Lae-Pa) (419) 259-9582; Rosalie Harrison ( Pe-Stev) (419) 259-9490; Latrese Lofton (Stew-Z) (419) 259-9577;

Show All Answers

1. Do I need an appointment to see my housing specialist?
2. Who is my Housing Specialist?
3. What Do I Bring when I have a change of income?
4. What does family income mean?
5. Who is responsible to report family income?
6. Isn’t it enough to report my income just once per year?
7. What does over-income mean?
8. What if my income exceeds the limit am I removed from the Housing Choice Voucher Program?
9. Can I move from my unit at any time?